中外合作培养博士项目Joint Research Ph.D. Fellowship来华攻读博士学位项目Ph.D. in China Fellowship理解中国项目Understanding China Fellowship青年领袖项目Young Leaders Fellowship出版资助项目Publication Grant国际会议项目International Conference Grant
电 话：+86 10 58595756
传 真：+86 10 58595762
邮寄地址：汉学研究工作处，孔子学院总部/国家汉办，北京市西城区德胜门外大街129号 邮编: 100088
Understanding China Fellowship
●“Understanding China” Visiting Scholar to China
1) Purpose and Eligibility
This program serves to support teachers, researchers, postdoctoral scholars with the credential of assistant professor (or equivalent) and above from foreign universities and academic institutes to undertake research with Chinese researchers in China.
Applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens.
From two weeks to six months.
3) Application materials
• An invitation letter from a Chinese university (see Appendix 4);
• Summary of academic publications;
• A research statement for the visit;
• Passport information;
• Priority is given to applicants who obtain a letter of recommendation from local Confucius Institutes, or the Chinese Embassy (Consulate) in your country.
4) How to apply
Applicants shall log in on ccsp.chinese.cn, download and fill in the application form, sign it before scanning it and sending it to email@example.com, and then post the application forms and other supporting documents required (both Chinese and English versions) in one packet to the Confucius Institute Headquarters.
Applicants will have a correspondence review from the expert panel of the Confucius China Studies Program.
• 10000 RMB per month;
• Round-trip international airfare (economy class, to be reimbursed against actual cost);
• Life insurance during the visit term in China (we will buy for you. Reimbursement is not applicable. )
After a 3-months expert review, the admitted applicants will receive “Notice of Funding” from the Confucius Institute Headquarters. The according host Chinese universities will be informed simultaneously.