中外合作培养博士项目Joint Research Ph.D. Fellowship来华攻读博士学位项目Ph.D. in China Fellowship理解中国项目Understanding China Fellowship青年领袖项目Young Leaders Fellowship出版资助项目Publication Grant国际会议项目International Conference Grant
电 话：+86 10 58595756
传 真：+86 10 58595762
邮寄地址：汉学研究工作处，孔子学院总部/国家汉办，北京市西城区德胜门外大街129号 邮编: 100088
Young Leaders Fellowship
●Introduction in English
1) Support outstanding youths who have been awarded at least a Bachelor’s Degree and hold a certain position in the field of politics, economics, finance, law, education, culture, arts, and media to visit China;
2) There are two ways in applying for the grant: (1) a plan will be made by the Headquarters and published at due time through www.hanban.org and ccsp.chinese.cn, applicants can apply accordingly; (2) applicants can make their own visit plan and submit it to the Headquarters;
3) Support senior undergraduates or graduates holding a position in students’ associations at foreign universities to visit China.
From two weeks to six months.
• Non-Chinese citizen;
• Normally under the age of 40;
• Being interested in public affairs, and aspired to make positive contributions to the exchange and collaboration between China and other countries.
4. Application materials
• Application form;
• A letter of recommendation from the current employer and two from other referees;
• A statement of purpose for the visit;
• Priority is given to applicants who obtain a letter of recommendation from local Confucius Institutes, or the Chinese Embassy (Consulate) in your country.
5. How to apply
Applicants shall log in onccsp.chinese.cn, download and fill in the application form, sign it before scanning it and sending it to email@example.com, and then post the application forms and other supporting documents required (both Chinese and English versions) in one packet to the Confucius Institute Headquarters.
6. Assessment Process
Applicants will have a correspondence review from the expert panel of the Confucius China Studies Program.
• Accommodation and travel expenses in China;
• Round-trip international airfare (economy class, to be reimbursed against actual cost);
• Life insurance during the visit term in China (we will buy for you. Reimbursement is not applicable. )