中外合作培养博士项目Joint Research Ph.D. Fellowship来华攻读博士学位项目Ph.D. in China Fellowship理解中国项目Understanding China Fellowship青年领袖项目Young Leaders Fellowship出版资助项目Publication Grant国际会议项目International Conference Grant
电 话：+86 10 58595756
传 真：+86 10 58595762
邮寄地址：汉学研究工作处，孔子学院总部/国家汉办，北京市西城区德胜门外大街129号 邮编: 100088
Ph.D. in China Fellowship
●Introduction in English
Support foreign students to pursue full-time Ph.D. degrees in the humanities and social sciences at Chinese universities.
• Non-Chinese citizen;
• HSK test score level 5 is required, and priority is given to applicants with higher level of proficiency in Chinese under same conditions;
• Applicants who are currently participating in Chinese Government Scholarship are not eligible to apply for this Plan;
3. Application materials
• Recognized transcripts of undergraduate and graduate studies, diplomas and copies of all the documents above in Chinese;
• HSK transcript;
• Abstract of master’s thesis and other academic publications;
• A doctoral research statement;
• Two letters of recommendation from scholars in related field;
• Priority is given to applicants who obtain a letter of recommendation from Confucius Institutes.
4. How to apply
Applicants shall submit the online application at ccsp.chinese.cn, and then post the application forms and other supporting documents to the Confucius Institute Headquarters.
5. Assessment Process
The Confucius China Studies Program Expert Committee will review the application materials and conduct video interview.
• Lodging and living stipend: 80,000 RMB per year;
• Research fund: 20,000 RMB per year
• Round-trip international airfare;
• Other support provided by the host Chinese university;
• Expenses for life and medical insurances in China.
• Group activities and cultural experience.